Stay In Mission
Vacation rental homes, lodges, waterfront cottages, cabins and key employee lodging in Mission, B.C.!
Rental Homes Furnished in Comfortable Luxury
Above & Beyond | Swan Lake Lodge | Seasons on the Lake | Creekside Court in Coquitlam | Heron's Loft | Whonnock Lodge | Ruskin Dam
"...I really enjoyed the peace and quiet downstairs. It was a great spot for me to 'recharge my batteries'
...Thanks so much to you and your awesome team for making my 15 months at Creekside Court so enjoyable?you guys are the best!!"
- Mike B. From Vincor Canada (15 months)
"Thank you for saving me from hotel madness!"
- Rod J. From KWH Constructors (9 months)
Creekside Court is situated on a unique 3/4 acre of private forested back yard. It is located at the end of a quiet cull-de-sac in a well established neighborhood where friendly neighbors still wave to each other and say hello! Creekside Court is a place where you can go for a stroll and feel safe.
If you are tired of hotels and just want to have a home away from home where you can BBQ or be close to nature, our Basement suite with bright windows in every room, provides you with the opportunity.
Our client list includes Vincor Wines, Leavitt Machinery, Vanguard Studios, Royal Bank and KWH Constructors. Our corporate stays have been in excess of 10 months.
Creekside Court is located in Central Coquitlam with easy access to the #1 Hwy. (Trans Canada Hwy), the Port Mann Bridge and Lougheed Hwy. It is a 5 minute drive to the Skytrain (which takes you downtown with various stops in between) and 10 minutes to SFU and Douglas College. Bus stops are only one block away.
**We are situated between Lougheed Mall and Coquitlam Center close to shopping, pubs, restaurants and movie theaters**
Creekside Court Amenities include:
• Over 1100 Square Ft.
• Hardwood Flooring
• Separate Entrance in a Park-like Setting
• Spacious Living Room
• Gas Fireplace
• High-end Furniture
• Flat-screen LCD & DVD Player
• Wireless Internet
**Parking is on street or off street with room for an oversized work vehicle or boat.**
• Table for 4
• Fridge & Freezer
• Microwave & Stove
• Quality Dishware
• Pots / Pans
• Stainless Steel BBQ
• Patio Furniture
• Full-size Washer & Dryer
• Iron / Ironing Board
• Large Storage Room
**The Storage Room is the perfect place to store your tools and equipment**
• Queen-size Bed with Quality Linens (New Mattress, Box Spring, Duvet)
• Double Bed ( Full Set of Linens, Duvet, Pillows)
• Pedestal Sink
• Dual Flush Toilet
**The Bathroom comes complete with towels**
• For current rates, please contact us at:
• All rates quoted in Canadian dollars plus applicable taxes. For conversion: click here
• We accept cash, payments via Paypal or E-Transfer.
• Please contact us in regards to discounts on
• Guests are welcome to smoke outside of the house. Smoking is prohibited inside.
• Reservation deposit requested is 50%
• Damage deposit requested is 25%
• Children are welcome but due to the nature of the property they must be supervised at all times.