Stay In Mission
Vacation rental homes, lodges, waterfront cottages, cabins and key employee lodging in Mission, B.C.!
Rental Homes Furnished in Comfortable Luxury
Above & Beyond | Swan Lake Lodge | Seasons on the Lake | Creekside Court in Coquitlam | Heron's Loft | Whonnock Lodge | Ruskin Dam
• For current rates, please contact us at:
• All rates quoted in Canadian dollars plus applicable taxes. For conversion: click here
• We accept cash, payments via Paypal or E-Transfer.
• Please contact us in regards to discounts on
• Guests are welcome to smoke outside of the house (we have designated covered areas with ashtrays provided) For the comfort of our guests, smoking is prohibited inside.
• All stays have a minimum requirement of 3 nights unless otherwise noted.
• Extra Per Person rate applies on more than 6 guests.
• Reservation deposit requested is 50%
• Damage deposit requested is 25%
• Check-in time is 3:00 PM
• Check-out time is 10:00 AM
• Special arrangements for late arrivals.
• Discounts available for 10 days or more in off season.
• Mature groups only. Children over 13 are welcome.
• Above and Beyond is not suited for large gatherings (20+) as the numbers exceed what the home and property can comfortably hold.
• Tenting and/or Camping is prohibited.
• No pets are allowed.
Welcome to Above and Beyond! Our venue is perched on 18 private acres with a captivating view of the Fraser Valley nestled below. The house has all that you would expect and we are proud to be called Fish'n Canada's home away from home!
So whether you are coming to Mission (the sturgeon Capital of the world) for a golfing/salmon adventure, team-building event or a small family gathering, our professional staff is here to help!
**Looking for a place to house visiting consultants for the Ruskin Dam project? Above and Beyond is the perfect place for working lunches, meetings and think tanks!**
Above & Beyond Amenities include:
• Hot Tub for 8
• Games Room with Pool Table
• 6 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms
• Stainless BBQ
• Spectacular Deck
• In-kitchen Dining
• Formal Dining Room and Living Room
**Services such as daily housekeeping and cooking can be arranged**
• High-Quality Appliances
• Commercial Refrigerator (located adjacent to the games room)
• Stocked with Spices, Basic Ingredients and more (great for self-catering groups)
• Extra Prep area with Large Double Sinks
• Enjoy your dinner outdoors overlooking the mountain view!
For those wanting a night off from cooking...just ask! Our staff has received a good grillin' from Myron Mixon’s World Class BBQ in Atlanta, Georgia!
**Breakfast is also available for those who want to get on the mighty Fraser early...so leave the rest to us**
• Pool Table
• Flat Screen TV & DVD player
• Assorted Board Games
• Leather Couches
• Satellite TV
**Want to catch a special game? With advance notice we can order it for you**
• Deep, comfortable Couches
• Setup area for Bar & Appetizers
• Easy access to the Deck and Formal Dining Room
Upstairs Master Bedroom:
• Queen-Size Bed
• View overlooking the Valley
• Master Bathroom with Double Sink / Shower / Sunken Jetted Tub
Daybed Room/Nursery (next to Master Bedroom)
• Single Day Bed
• Room for a Playpen
Upstairs Bedrooms 2 & 3:
• **Bedroom 2** has 1 Single Bed and 1 Queen-Size Bed
• **Bedroom 3** has 1 Single Bed and 1 Double Bed
• Jack & Jill adjoining Bathroom
• Each Room has a Vanity sink/Walk-in Closet
Main Floor Bedroom:
• 2 Single Beds
• Access to the Main Floor Bathroom with Shower
• 2 Double Beds
• Bathroom with Shower
**All linens and towels are provided. Bedrooms can accommodate 10 with each person having their own bed (2 Queens, 5 Singles, 3 Doubles) Please check with us on groups that exceed 10**